Blackthorn Estates Nursery is participating in this year's Farmer’s Market at The Highland Center in Monterey, VA and in accordance with COVID-19 situation the following are the protocols that are in place in order to make the market a safe and successful outlet for our products and other participating vendors and customers.
- Farmer’s Market will be opening on May 22nd and will be every Friday from 3:30 pm-6:00 pm until early October. You may begin placing on-line orders on May 16th for the 22nd.
- A pre-order system will be in effect initially due to social distancing ( see link listed above) All orders are pre-paid and no cash sales will occur during market hours.
- Customers will be ordering from producers through the website at least 24 hours prior to pickup - cut-off for orders will be at 12:00 noon the Thursday before each market. Any questions regarding weekly inventory please email @ [email protected] or call 443-223-8471.
- Producers will set up in the pavilion with customer’s orders prepared and ready for pickup
- Customers will park in the parking lot by the modular buildings and stay in their car
- Producers will walk their products to customer’s car – Maintain social distancing
- On-site browsing, shopping or congregating is prohibited