• Apply lavender lotions and body butters to your skin to moisturize and calm yourself.
• Spray floral water (aka hydrosol) on pillows and bed linens to promote a relaxing night’s seep
• Enjoy a relaxing soak by adding a few drops of essential oil to your bath.
• Diffuse essential oil in your home, office at work or a dorm room to create a tranquil , relaxed mood.
• Lavender essential oil relieves stress when daubed at the back of the neck.
• Apply to temples to help relieve head aches.
• Relieve the pain and discomfort of insect bites, bee stings, small cuts and abrasions and sunburn by applying lavender essential oil.
• Store lavender sachets and wands in linen and clothing drawers. They impart a fresh scent and help repel moths and other insects.
A Gourmet Delight
• Enjoy our lavender jams and jellies on toast or muffins. Add cream cheese and a dollop of our preserves to your favorite cracker. Delicious!
• Dried lavender buds make a great tea. Enjoy it by itself or add buds to any of your other favorite tea blends.
• Make a simple syrup by steeping lavender buds in hot water and add sugar or agave syrup. Use the syrup to create wonderful lemonade and other fruit drinks.
• Herb de Provence and Lavender Pepper infuse a delicious savory flavor to grilled fish, chicken and roast pork.